Audiopedia Actions help us spread the word and support our cause on the internet (and beyond). With every single Action you will help to raise awareness for vulnerable women and facilitate their empowerment. Here is a list of Actions that you can take and that will show up in your Audiopedia Dashboard.
Important: If you recruit a new Audiopedia Ally, all of her Actions will be counted in your account as well! Make sure to spread the word!
- Comment: you leave a comment on a website page.
- Endorsement: you make an endorsement for Audiopedia.
- Facebook Post Like: You like a post on our Facebook page.
- Connect Facebook: You connect your Facebook account.
- Connect Twitter: You connect your Twitter account.
- Recruited Signup: You recruit a new Ally.
- Retweet: You retweet a post from our Twitter account.
- Suggestion: You leave a suggestion on Audiopedia.
- Supporter: You sign up to Audiopedia.
- Tweet: You mention @audiopediaorg in a tweet.
- Twitter Follower: You follow our Twitter account.
Audiopedia Power Actions
Important: Audiopedia Power Actions count as 5 Actions
- Donation: You donate to Audiopedia. Same applies to donations made by Allies you recruited or which responded to your peer-to-peer fundraising campaign.
- Recurring Donation: You make a recurring donation to Audiopedia. Same applies to recurring donations made by Allies you recruited or which responded to your peer-to-peer fundraising campaign.